April 20, 2012

Costa Asia Sailings Facebook Special Promotion

Cruise? Aaaah... Tour, relaxation, pleasure voyages, living the life. Expences? OMG! But wait, a promo? For FREE?! Wow! Nice...

After all the Costa issues, this promo really caught my attention. Costa Victoria is sailing in Asia and it's giving away a complimentary cabin on Costa Victoria 5-day sailing with US200 on-board credit. This is great because I can't afford cruising 'cause it's really expensive for me but i'm always day dreaming about touring and going to places, which I can't go to so I joined in this promo and maybe, and I really hope, that my day dreaming thing will be for real. Wish me luck! =)

The promo is only open for Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan and Sri Lanka. 


Type: Promo
Prizes: 5-day Cruise on Costa Victoria, iPad 2 and Costa Gift Packs
Purchase require: No
Duration: April 17 to May 3, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment