June 27, 2013

Blog Blog Blog

Since it's Throwback Thursday, I will tell a story. Hehehe! I started blogging in year 2008 but I've been on and off with blogging. I made a blog about how to make money online but that doesn't work for me. I also blogged about cooking but I got tired of it. And last, about product reviews but I didn't enjoy it. I love to blog because it's like a journal where you can write/post whatever you wanna say or share but sometimes I don't have time to type and when I do place my hands on keyboard and make a new post, I don't know how to start it, maybe because i'm not that interested. Then I thought, why not blog about my hobby of joining contests and raffles, getting something for free and buying items for less which I really really love doing. For sure I have lots to say about this. And so, I started this blog. And this time I set a goal and i'm gonna make this part of my daily routine. I will still be blogging about what I think about some stuffs and some of what's happening in my life and mostly on freebies, giveaways, raffles, sale, contests and promos. This also serves as a compilation of the things I don't wanna miss or a reminder. I'm not an expert on anything, I just wanna share my interests and some information that I know.


I change my blog name from Malay Mo to Joy Of June because Joy is my nickname and I will blog about everything that I can get for free or for less and that makes me happy and June is part of my real name, that's why I came up with Joy Of June. Hope you like it and thanks to those who make time to visit my blog.

More info about me:
When I was a kid, i'm so happy when I get free stuffs like the cards, mini bottles, and pogs of Coca-cola. (Remember 90's kids?) Playing toy/ufo catcher to get stuffed toys, collecting tickets and exchange it for some items. Then I got more and more into it. Well, who who doesn't like free? :)

Here are some stuffs that we got that I didn't get a chance to post.


Got this Chicco RC Car (worth Php 3000 I think ) by exchanging diaper wrappers.


Inflatable couch free when we bought M&Ms at Duty Free.


1 of my big Spongebob stuffed toy got from toy catcher.

Free ice cream from Haagen-Dazs.


Won 1st Place.


 Free McSpicy Chicken Burger on Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment